ATTENTION: Effective April 7, 2018 Saturday hours will be restricted to PASCO RESIDENTS ONLY. Our Gulf Harbors and Wesley Chapel Offices will be our ONLY offices open, on Saturday's after April 7, 2018. Our hours will remain 8:30am - 12 Noon.
Driver License Testing must begin by 4:00pm weekdays and 11:00am on Saturdays and are subject to a limited number of tests on a first come first served basis.
ATTENTION: No Driver License Services are offered after 11:30am on Saturdays.
Driver License services are provided at the following Pasco County Tax Collector offices:
- Gulf Harbors, Tax Collector Building, 4720 U.S. Highway 19, Gulf Harbors.
- Dade City, East Pasco Government Center, Room 100, 14236 6th Street.
- Land O' Lakes, Central Pasco Government Center, 4135 Land O'Lakes Boulevard (U.S. Highway 41).
- New Port Richey, West Pasco Government Center, 8731 Citizens Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34654. *Does not perform driver skills test*
- Wesley Chapel, Compark 75, 4610 Pet Lane C 101, Lutz, FL 33559
Driver License Office Hours
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday -- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday / Thursday -- 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday -- 8:30am AM - 12:00 PM
Important Office Information:
- Driver License test must begin by 4:00pm weekdays and 11:00am on Saturdays and are subject to a limited number of tests on a first come first served basis. No appointment is necessary.
- Our office does not administer Commercial Motor Vehicle Skill Tests. These tests are provided at specific State of Florida or state contracted CDL testing sites. A listing of sites that administer CDL testing is available at www.flhsmv.gov.
- Florida law requires an additional $6.25 service charge for Driver License Transactions processed at any Tax Collector office.
Driver License Offices operated by the State of Florida in Hernando, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Polk Counties are located at:
For a complete list of Driver License Offices operated by the State of Florida: