Business Tax Receipt Application
The Business Tax Receipt Application (formally called Occupational License) is in PDF format which requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader program. If you do not have this software installed, clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' icon below will open a page from which you may download this program.
The following information is typically required:
- Type of business, business name, physical location of the business, mailing address, telephone number, owner / manager name and telephone number.
- Fictitious name registration or statement of exemption.
- Federal Employer ID Number or Social Security Number.
- Copy of state, county, or other regulatory license (if applicable).
- Date business opened in Pasco County
Complete all blank spaces on the application.
Applications together with copies of applicable licenses or certifications may be submitted to any Tax Collector Office.
Applications may be mailed to:
Applications may be faxed to:
NOTE: Upon receipt of your completed application, we will mail the appropriate form for your signature and advise you of the appropriate fee.