General Tax Information
Select a topic from the list below:
- Electronic Property Tax Notice & Receipt Information
- Pay Your Taxes Via The Internet
- Pay Your Taxes Via Wire Transfer
- Due Dates And Discounts
- A Florida Homeowner's Guide to Millage
- Delinquent Real Estate Taxes
- Tangible Taxes
- Deferring Real Estate Taxes
- Change My Mailing Address
- Download Data Files
- Tax Deed Sales
Hurricane Ian Recovery - Governor's Executive Order
The Governor’s Executive Order (EO) 22-242 provides for an extension of the November 4% discount period until January 31, 2023, as well as an extension of the March 31, 2023 payment deadline until May 31, 2023 if your property has been completely destroyed and/or is otherwise rendered uninhabitable.
Please contact the Pasco County Property Appraisers office for further information, 352-521-4333.
If you have further questions regarding taxes, please call our Tax Department at 352-521-4338 prompt 3.